![]() |
| Leader of Pakistan |
Her are some Interesting incidents for Quaid_e_azam 's life which shows His quick presence of Mind.
Incident # 1;
Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was studying at London University, An English professor there, named Peter, hated him.One day the professor was eating at the dining table.So Jinnah also sat on the same table with his food.The professor did not like this and told Jinnah,
"Do you know that a bird and a pig cannot sit and eat together?"
Quaid-e-Azam replied to this with full satisfaction.
"Don't worry, I have a scheduled flight to next table,"
The professor was very angry with the present mind of Quaid-e-Azam.He decided to take revenge on Jinnah.
The very next day, the professor questioned Jinnah.
question; If you find two bags on the road, one containing wealth and the other containing wisdom, which one will you carry?
Jinnah replied without any problem that
"I will take The bag full of wealth."
The professor heard this and said to Quaid-e-Azam that if I were in your place, I would have carried the bag of wisdom.
Jinnah smiled and replied that every human wants what he does not have.
Incident # 2 ;
Once a businessman came to Him with a case.And said, I want you to advocate me in this case.
The merchant asked Muhammad Ali Jinnah for his fee.
Jinnah said that I do not charge per case but per day.
The client inquired how much the fee was?
Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Replied Rs.500 per appearance.
The client said that at this time I have five thousand rupees, you should fight my case for five thousand rupees.
Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah replied that I am sorry I cannot take this case.
That this case should be weighed and this amount is not enough.
Choose another lawyer because I charge 500 rupees per appearance.
Quaid-i-Azam fought this case and won the cases with his diligence in three appearances.
And received only Rs.1500 as fee.
The businessman presented the entire 5 thousand rupees to the Quaid-e-Azam in the joy of this success.
Quaid-e-Azam said that my right was 1500 and I took it.
Quaid-i-Azam refused to take the excess
amount.
Allama Muhammad Iqbal said about the
Quaid-i-Azam.
"Muhammad Ali Jinnah can neither be bought nor betrayed."
Incident # 3;
once Jinnah boarded the first class compartment of a train from Mumbai to Delhi to attend a Parliament session.
The compartment was completely empty, before boarding, when the train started moving, a woman also boarded the compartment.
She had a small bag in her hand and was a beautiful and young girl.
Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah says that when the train started on its journey.
I got busy reading newspaper.
A few moments passed when this girl said to me.That give me 1000 or I will pull the chain of the train and start screaming.
Quaid-e-Azam said that I remained silent because the situation was very embarrassing, because the journey was long.
she expressed her desire two to three times.
But I remained silent.
And made her feel like I don't hear anyhing.
At last she was surprised by my action and after holding my arm, she repeated her words.
Quaid-e-Azam said that I put both my hands on his ears.and signaled that I could not hear anything.
And later I gave him a pen and paper so that she could write and explain to me.
Out of anger, she wrote on the paper that
you should give me a thousand rupees.
Otherwise, I will accuse you of stealing honor.
Quaid_e_Azam pulled the chain of the emergency train.
In a few moments the train stopped.
And one of the guards there came to me.
I gave that paper to him and thus the
woman was arrested.
And I went on my journey.
And they found out that I will never sit in an empty box.
Rather, I will sit with the public.
Incident # 4 ;
Once Quaid-e-Azam was going
somewhere with his driver.
On the way he met a woman who asked for a lift.It was night time and there was no other transport.
So, considering the situation, He took the woman with him
The journey continued and the Quaid-e-Azam was busy in smoking,
Well, when this woman reached her destination, she started screaming.
That this man has tried to do wrong with me.
Since there were many people against him at that time, they gathered within minutes.
The Quaid-e-Azam flicked his cigarette towards the people.
And a flower that forms on top of the cigarette falls down.
Quaid-e-Azam said that if I had tried to
rape this woman. So there would have been no rot on this cigarette yet.
Rather, it would have fallen due to force.
But it is the comfort of my nobility that I have done nothing.
After that, He got into his car and left.
xxxx
So, Guys I hope you like These interesting Incidents of His Life , which shows His Quick presence of Mind....

